Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Ultimate Wish


There are times when I caught myself unconsciously praying you will come back to make me feel alright.Deep within,I have this feeling you loved me then.I wish you did not lie to me.I wish you were honest enough to tell me she exists.It could have been less painful.But you kept your word that you won't hurt me by making me feel unwanted and unloved.But she is smarter than you.She made it sure I will get hurt.


Now, I am convinced that once trust is broken,nothing will be the same again.I cannot trust you anymore..but ,sadly, I cannot hate you.You have been around me during the downiest moment of my life and we shared tears and  laughter.


I missed you so much. I wish you are here to tell what to do.I think I have fallen in love with this guy whom I think is playing along.I know you will reprimand me for being a fool.But what choice do I have.He was so different that I woke up feeling this crazy thing inside my chest.


Please come back.I need your guidance.I need your help.Tell me what to do,please.


No comments: