Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Will Find You

For many years, I keep singing the song "Find Me".It has this painful effect on me akin to being stab by small pins steadily.


I thought I was found...


I was wrong...coz I am still hurting now...taken for granted.


Maybe this is my fate.


So, from now on,I will have a different version..


This time, " I will find you no matter how long it will take....no matter how far".I will spend days looking for you..making myself available for whoever you are...I know you are just out there and I haven't just met you yet.




I will have an open aura ready to receive you with an open arms.....


I will be on guard for clues of your existence no matter how hopeless it may seem coz I know you still exists.

1 comment:

J_Duncan said...

With open arms and a open heart anything can happen