Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Okay Lang Ako


Hmmn..this is quite a contradictory statement to my previous blog..Perhaps it happens to some..but definitely not on mine.I have given up hope on this waiting game.


I cannot risk my heart anymore.


If I will be broken again, I might not be able to survive the second blow.That is too much risk I will be putting up for myself.I cannot let that happen to me.


To the person I was planning to love wholeheartedly, I am sorry if  I already saw the signs that you will end up crushing me..pushing me to breaking point...and I can't allow you to do that.


I will stay away by choice.I won't be begging for scraps of love and attention.


Durog na durog na ako and you cannot add to the pain that is already existing in my system.Tama na.It would be unfair on your side,too, if I will make you keep your word.


Naiintindihan kita.Okay lang ako.Sanay naman akong walang nagmamahal sa akin.You don't have to fill in the gap.

No comments: