Sunday, June 16, 2013

Did You Ever Love Me?

     I have asked you this a million times already but you never answered it directly. You said you are a man of few words. A man who doesn't want to be bugged saying it. You'd rather say it at times you wanted to. How many times have I heard you say it though?A few times. I can't blame you.That is what you are and this is what I am.

   I am thinking of the chances I took just to let you know how much I love you, to prove to you that I don't just stop at words,that I can prove everything I said were all true.The other day, it just dawned on me that you don't actually love me. You love having me around, having a crazy girl like me around that is why you are so blunt every time I ask you if you have feelings for me. Well, probably this is where "my" love story ends. It ends with a loud bang telling me to stop having illusions of you and me along the way.

    I am now answering the question I posed for you. Yes, you never did love me. You were only intrigued by my personality, my life and my lunacy. So, hard as it is, I need to say goodbye now.

    Please take care. Don't forget your vitamins. In case you run out of  supplements, don't hesitate to text me, I will send right away. In case you run out of load, please let me know.

   Even you don't love me, I will still be here........don't worry, I wont be calling or messaging you anymore...I won't change my number though in case you will need me one day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you care about that person, who don't care about you?

Unknown said...

I really dont know,Deepak..maybe I am just crazy..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

no you are not crazy, I think you just wanted to give that person an another chance.