Monday, March 4, 2013

Not Kid's Stuff

Do you believe in L0VE?..I mean the real stuff. The one that makes you care for a person despite the pain he has inflicted upon you consciously and unconsciously? I am now almost 39. At this age, I couldn't say I have reached my maturity at the highest level,but, with the painful experience I have been through, I am not someone to be kid around this love thing. I admit I have tried adjusting to the different personalities of the people that came my way. I forgive easily. I budge in to avoid conflict. I cry in silence when I am lied to. I nurse my pain in the shadows. I smile despite the pain wreaking havoc within. I did all this to continue living not for myself but for my kids. I endured so much more than any elite men in the military world, so to speak. Despite the number of turbulence that came my way, I am still standing now--more equipped with knowledge on how to dodge when missiles of pain come rushing in.

But ,guess what? I realized I am someone with a sturdy heart and a wiser mind. I am capable of loving without expecting anything in return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love is only chatter
Friends all that matter.