Monday, November 19, 2012

My Mind is Empty Today


How will I know if a man  truly loves me?..Ahh, such question is so vague that I could not find the point where to start.Actually, I lost my faith in love. I don't believe it truly exists. For me it is just a fleeting moment. One day you will so warm and amorous towards a a certain person and  the next morning, you will you are fooling yourself for that person does not excite you anymore.Am I being ironic?Well, probably I am.I dunno.I feel morbid about this whole thing.I am not saying I am adding sarcasm to my existence.I am just being practical.I am just reflecting back what the world is giving me.Or could it be the other way around?

I have known a certain guy who promised to do everything for me with just my go signal.Oh, crap.I don't even know what he is up to.I don't even know what he really wants in me. Every time I talk about my best friend whom he did not even know of,he go defensive and ready to fight for something he is not even sure what it is. "Come on, be a man.Tell me what you really want.", I wanna tell him this.

No comments: